- B: debts panel didn't span on all the available space
- B: when creating new expenses sheet, datebox not always synchronized with period checkbox
- B: anonymous expenses sheet sometimes issued a "conflict error" with no good reasons (this bug decreased also the performance)
- I: now possible to select expenses after the first page of expenses
- I: warning is displayable about the price per person (valid only if equal distribution)
The first feedback I got about the α.3.0 new look was that it was not easy to find the lists of expenses and not very readable because of the font. So I reverted the UI's skin and put all the lists of expenses, spreadsheets and debts together! I'm not sure if it's judicious. The interface seems too loaded. However everything is at one click, and it'd be easy to move expenses from one list to another, simply by drag-n-drop.